Reserve Outdoor Time
Please Call Us at (240) 477-4430 to book time.
- All fees must be paid and all players must check in at the front desk before play begins.
- Players may use only the courts assigned to them for the time that has been allotted to them. Players remaining on courts after time allotted will be charged for an additional hour of time.
- Please toss trash before leaving the courts.
- Official clocks located on the wall of each bubble and in clubhouse will be used to determine court changes.
- Only plastic containers – and no glass containers – are allowed on the courts or in the playing facility.
- Rules of tennis etiquette must be followed in the court area.
- Non-marking, light-soled tennis shoes and proper tennis attire only.
- Up to four players are allowed to play on each court at a time.
- No instruction allowed and no business may be conducted on tennis courts other than by MTP staff members. No ball hoppers or ball machines are allowed on courts. A maximum of six tennis balls are allowed on court at any given time. Please contact us with special requests and to schedule time for team practices.
- All children must be supervised while on MTP grounds.
- The possession and/or consumption of alcohol on MTP property is prohibited.
- MTP is not responsible for lost or misplaced items.
- Please recycle by discarding all recyclable items in designated receptacles.
Spot court time policies:
- Spot time refers to individual court time reservations as opposed to seasonal court time, which lasts an entire 32-week season.
- Tennis courts are for public use. There are no membership fees and no guest fees.
- All courts must be reserved and paid for before play begins.
- Courts may be reserved in 1-hour increments (on the hour) daily from 6am to 11pm.
- Courts may be reserved 7 days in advance starting at 6am in-person or over the phone.
- Cancellations for all courts must be made at least 24 hours in advance of the court time reservation; otherwise the reserving player will be charged in full for the court time.
- All participants must provide their name, mailing address, email address, at least one phone number and a signed disclaimer before play begins.